Garrymore, Killeagh, Co. Cork
Garrymore, Killeagh, Co. Cork
• CCM PROPERTY NETWORK is pleased to present to the market this extremely well-maintained 4 bed, detached bungalow with sunroom and patio area, extending to 132 sqm (1,421 sq ft) on C1 acre site. This attractive home was built by Crowley Homes in 2001. Internally, the property enjoys bright spacious and well-proportioned accommodation overlooking well-maintained lawned areas.
• Accommodation: Entrance hall, large kitchen/dining/sitting room, separate sitting room, sunroom, 4 well-proportioned double bedrooms, built in storage, master ensuite, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
• There is a sunroom attached to the side of the house which opens through double doors on to a patio area and a large fully private lawned rear garden. The site is bordered by mature ash and beech trees, interspersed with indigenous White Thorn and Elder.
• This West-facing property enjoys morning sun to the rear and evening sun to the front and is in wonderful condition throughout, offering the purchaser a home ready to move into, but with plenty of space to extend if required.
• Situated in a tranquil location, with uninterrupted pastoral views, the property is within commuting distance of Youghal and Dungarvan in one direction and Midleton, Little Island and Cork City in the other. The East Cork area enjoys good broadband services.
• The property is set back from the road with a large gravelled driveway which sweeps past lawns and around the house.
• To appreciate this exceptional bungalow and all it has to offer, viewing is essential.
• The home is located close to a host of sporting facilities such as Killeagh GAA, Youghal and East Cork Golf Clubs, fishing and sailing to mention but a few. There is a vibrant local community with many social clubs to get involved with e.g. local Choir, Monday Club, Greywoods Arts Centre, Community Centre etc. Take a stroll in the wonderful Glenbower Woods!
• The area is well facilitated with primary and secondary schools, Garryvoe hotel and leisure centre, Castlemartyr resort hotel and spa, Ballymaloe house and cookery school, Kilkenny Design centre, Stephen Pearce Pottery and a host of sandy beaches are all within a short drive. The home is located just off the N25 Cork Rosslare Route.
- • Ready for immediate occupation.
- • Stunning countryside views.
- • The property benefits from not being overlooked.
- • Within easy access of the N25 Cork/Rosslare Route.
- • Low maintenance lawned front and rear gardens.
- • Large gravelled driveway with ample parking for several cars.
- • Services: Septic Tank and private water well.
- • Double glazed Woodgrain PVC windows
- • Just a 5-minute drive of the villages of Killeagh Castlemartyr and all local amenities including
- • BER C3.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.